Mein erster echter Unfall seit ich erwachsen bin..

Jungs beim großen Geschäft, Kacken, Stinker machen. Egal ob dringend oder geplant. Natürlich auch woanders als auf dem Klo ;)
Antworten
pantsppr
Mein erster echter Unfall seit ich erwachsen bin..

Beitrag von pantsppr »

Hey, ich habe mir vor einigen Wochen tatsächlich ungewollt in die Hosen geschissen und ich habe die Geschichte letztens schon mit Leuten, die ich kenne, auf Englisch geteilt. Ich wollte die Geschichte hier jetzt nicht nochmal komplett übersetzen... aber ich dachte, ich share mit euch das Englische, was ich dazu geschrieben habe.. :) (...Es gibt ja leider keinen Thread für Englische Kackgeschichten von Boys).

Kurzfassung ist, ich bin heimgekommen von der Uni und musste plötzlich extrem dringend.. ich hab gekämpft und bin gerannt, aber ich hatte halt Durchfall und im Treppenhaus und vor meiner Tür hab ich mir dann komplett in die Hose gekackt.

..and also, I wanted to share another story with you because I actually had a real accident just a few weeks ago.. I was coming back from university and I was walking down the street on a hot day. I walked with a fellow student and suddenly, I started to feel the urge to poop but didn't bother too much. After a few minutes it got more intense and I slowly felt uncomfortable.. it was already hard for me to concentrate, but I managed it to made up an excuse and we said goodbye.. and then I tried to hurry to my place.

My place was only 10 minutes walking away but at this point I really had to go and I was farting nearly every second.. normally I don't bother shitting myself as I am into it and also, this felt like a huge amount of shit.. but it was something around 1pm and the street was hella crowded.. furthermore it was a tight pants (a real good pair of pants btw that I also really like and I would never intentionally shit into them..) and at this point, I was also sure that I would have diarrhea and that I would probably fart like crazy as soon as I would start pooping.. so it would stain through and everybody around me would DEFINITELY notice..

I tried to rent a bike with an app (there are some city bikes all across my city..) but the app hung and at this point I got really desperate.. I started running down the street to my apartment which is usually 10min walking and my butt began to sweat.. nearly every 30 feet I had to fart and I really had to concentrate to not shit myself at this point.. I was so close to shitting myself that some farts escaped that were really really loud and actually, a girl that I was running by noticed two very loud and juicy farts. That was already quite embarrassing as she probably knew what was going on.. I mean, I was sweating, running, and farting.. but then, luckily (and to my own surprise), I managed to reach my street and also my building..

I went through the entrance and up the stairs and then another wave of pressure hit me.. and that's where I've lost it a little bit.. I really tried to stop it but my stomach cramped and I started to shit and some liquid was running down my leg.. when I finally reached my floor, I ran through the hallway to my door but then I struggled with the key.. luckily, I am living alone because as soon as I started turning the key it really came out.. the pressure in my lower body parts got unbearably strong and there was absolutely no way to fight this poop anymore from coming out.. my pants were completely flooded and it was SO loud and messy. So much poop was spreading across my cheeks and it was so explosive, that some shit actually swamped my waistband.. I wasn't completely embarrassed as I wasn't anymore on the streets but it grieved me that it had to be this pair of pants.. my heart was pounding so hard, because this was my first real accident as an adult.. I mean, how likely is it that you actually actually shit yourself without any possibility of holding it back when you're only 10 minutes away from your building..

well, I turned the keys and opened the door and with each step I could hear the large amount of poop in my pants and I could feel how it got squeezed from left to right and down my legs while walking into my apartment... I actually got horny right away and shut the door very quickly.. I then took off my shoes which were (sadly) also covered in shit and I moved into my living room and turned myself around in front of a mirror. The view scared me so hard but also really turned me on.. there would have been no single way of hiding it if I would have had shit myself on the street already 10 minutes ago.. my entire pants where basically brown and everything was so wet.. well.. then, I sat down and it felt really really good when the diarrhea spread even more and got squished between my legs and my pants.. but the rest of the story is just me, playing with myself :D
Antworten