A pretty shitty wedding

Kackgeschichten Girls auf englisch
Antworten
DurchfallLiebhaber
A pretty shitty wedding

Beitrag von DurchfallLiebhaber »

This story is about Marie, enjoy :)

Some years ago, when I was 19 years old, I went to the wedding of a distant relative. I went there together with my sister, who is 2 years older than me. After all that formal stuff was over, we went to the food area and got us something to eat and drink. I got myself a cappuccino and a piece of tiramisu, my sister (she knows that she is lactose intolerant) got her something different. Our cousin was handeling the food area, so we talked to him for a little while before sitting down and starting to eat and drink.
Some time later, I felt a rumble in my stomach which made a loud noise, so my sister heard it. She asked my if I'm alright because that sounds like her stomach when she ate something with lactose in it. While I was answering, her stomach suddenly started to rumble very loud as well. "Well, this is strange, I ate nothing wrong.", she said. "I guess your stomach has a different opinion on that.", I replied. "Nah, that's just because I ate so much." I thought that she probably is right, so I didn't care about my or her stomach any further.
But like 15 minutes later, my stomach got more and more bloated and the rumbling got worse. "I don't think that our stomachs are just too full.", I said to my sister. She was sweating heavily and holding her stomach in pain: "I gotta go!", she said and ran to the toilet. Which by the way was not easy to do. We both were wearing full-length dresses and like 6 inch stiletto heels and also the way to the toilet was long and led over gravel, thus not being the ideal match for our shoes. But my sister managed that super well because she's experienced in wearing heels. So I watched her running towards the building in which the toilets were and finally entering it.
I still sat on my chair for another five minutes when I felt the urge to fart. But this fart was very wet and accompied by a loud rumble in my stomach once more. So I decided, I could use the toilet and got up to go. Different than my sister, I'm not super confident in wearing heels, I avoid wearing them mainly because of my height (With these shoes I'm around 6'2"). So I tried to walk slowly and as grazile as I could, but halfway to the toilet, I once again had to let a suuuuuuuper wet fart rip, which told me, I should get to the toilet sooner rather than later.
I tried to run, what of course went terribly wrong because I hit the ground with my heel in a bad angle, supinated my angle and fell down. Now my beautiful dress was dirty and the bystanding people laughed about me. But worst of all, I had to fart again and I could tell that I'm pretty close to shitting myself. So I rushed into the Washroom, which luckily was empty apart from the last cabin. From there I heard my sister groaning and diarrhea splashing into the toilet.
I ran into the next stall and answerd mother nature's call. "Marie?", my sister asked, "Is that you?". "Yes, how are you doing over there?" "Pretty shitty, I haven't had diarrhea this bad in a long time." "Me neither." "So I guess, you're probably lactose intolerant as well.", my sister diagnosed. "Could be possible, but what about you? You didn't eat something wrong but you're still shitting like there's no tomorrow." "Thank you for the kind reminder. I don't know, maybe the orange juice i drank made my guts go wild." "Yeah, that could be possible."
After we spend ten more minutes on the toilet, we both were finished and came out of the stalls. I refreshed my make-up and tried to remove the dust from my dress. "What happened to you? Did you decide to go hiking?", my sister asked. "No actually, I just tripped on that stupid gravel. I'm really impressed how you just ran over it like it's the easiest thing to do." "Well, that's all training, you should probably wear heels more often." "Maybe I should really do that in case, I will get diarrhea like this once again. But now let's go."
After we came back to our table, our cousin approached and asked me: "Hey Marie, are you okay? I did see you falling." "Yes thank you, I'm fine. Except from the shame that accident gave me." "I can understand you", he said, "Remember that time, you tripped me up at grandma's birthday so I spilled my drink all over my pants and you told everybody, I would have peed myself?" "Yeah sure, why do you mention that?" "I guess today makes up for that, you disgraced yourself pretty hard out there." "Wait, did you have anything to do with that?" "Well, I surely couldn't trip you up, but maybe there was something in your drink? And for the next time, watch your step so you didn't trip again." "You are so stupid!", I shouted at my cousin. I stood up and wanted to step on his foot with my stiletto to punish him for what he has done. But suddenly, I felt a bowel movement and my stomach rumbled so loud that I knew, I would need to run again.
So I rushed to the toilet once again and exploded in that bathroom stall.
Antworten