Reply and latest news (Abby) (toiletstool)

Kackgeschichten Girls auf englisch
Antworten
TheMagician97
Reply and latest news (Abby) (toiletstool)

Beitrag von TheMagician97 »

Imogen- sounded like that girl was pretty desperate for a wee in your last story, especially if she was needing to cross her legs, she was lucky her knickers were still dry! Also I know what you mean about getting in the habit of holding on too long when you need the loo, its something I've done in the past and still do sometimes! I was worst for it at school, sometimes I'd be bursting for a wee by morning break but just wouldn't get time to go and so by the time I got to lunch I would be queueing for a cubicle knowing I was seconds away from flooding my knickers! I remember one time in the summer when I was desperate like that, I was next in line for a cubicle but I just couldn't help letting a spurt go, luckily I regained control before I totally wet myself!! Unfortunately my knickers couldn't hold it all and I could feel some drops of wee rolling down my thighs, I was wearing a skirt but didn't have any tights on as it was so warm. Luckily I managed to get into a cubicle before anyone realised what had happened, but I had to spend ages trying to dry my knickers with toilet paper!
Anyway, back to my news. I'm worried that I seem to be getting even more constipated at the moment, as I've posted my last few poos have been really hard and dry and have taken ages to push out. This morning I still hadn't felt an urge for a poo and with a sinking feeling realised I'd gone 5 days since I'd last opened my bowels. I went downstairs in my nightie and took some breakfast back up to my room, after I'd eaten I took off my nightie so I was just in my red and white stripey pants, and saw that I was definitely looking a bit bloated when I looked at myself in the full length mirror in my room. I went into my ensuite, dropped my pants to my knees and sat on the loo. I'd had a wee straight after I got up so I decided to just sit and relax and hope I would start to want a poo soon. It's at times like this I think how lucky I am to have my own loo, before we moved to this house we just had a family bathroom and it was a lot more difficult to get enough time to use the toilet, especially when I was constipated. For some reason although I'm really open with my close friends around my toilet habits I was really embarrassed around my family, probably because the rest of my family never seem to have any issues with constipation but my two closest friends (Lucy and Katie) both do so we can help each other out when we're struggling to go for a poo. Before we moved Lucy and I would use the loo in the house that was quietest, so for example if we'd come out of school needing a poo and I knew my sister had friends over but Lucy's house was empty we'd go to Lucys, and vice versa. That would work quite well on the whole, there was only one time I thought I was on my own in the house when actually I wasn't- I was dying for a poo and a wee when I got back home and so I rushed upstairs, took off my school uniform and went into the loo in just my bra and pants to find one of my sisters friends on the toilet!! I'm not sure who was more embarrassed, my sisters friend being disturbed using the loo or me in my underwear!
Anyway, back to the story, after sitting for a few minutes I could definitely feel something stirring in my belly so I took a deep breath and bore down hard, after a few big pushes (and equally big grunts!) I felt a log starting to poke out of my bum. I gasped at how massive it felt and knew it was going to be really hard to pass. I pushed as hard as I could for as long as I could, I had no choice but to make the pauses in between pushing really short because as soon as I stopped I could feel the log getting sucked back up. I could feel myself going really red, it was quite warm in my ensuite and I was having to strain so hard. I finally managed to get the log out far enough that it wouldn't go back in, so at least I could have a bit of a breather. After a rest I started to bear down again, after a few more pushes my bumhole felt stretched to bursting point and I couldn't get the poo to budge. I knew I'd have to pull my bum cheeks apart so I did that and gave some more hard pushes, luckily I felt the log start to move again as the fattest part suddenly came through and as I continued to strain it sped up. Shortly after it dropped with a splash and I moaned with relief. I passed another couple of logs that were a lot easier to push out and then finished with a dribble more wee. I wiped my bottom and then pulled up my pants and flushed, before washing my hands and going back into my room to get dressed.
Happy Christmas to everyone and I'll post again soon!
Antworten