Big poop after eating contest (Shelby) (toiletstool)

Kackgeschichten Girls auf englisch
Antworten
TheMagician97

Big poop after eating contest (Shelby) (toiletstool)

Beitrag von TheMagician97 »

Hi everyone. This is my first post here. I'm 14 years old with black hair and blue eyes. I'm 5 foot 3 and weigh about 150 pounds. I have a huge appetite and I eat lots at every meal. I poop once a day, usually in the morning after waking up, and it's usually a big one. I have a story about the poop I took this morning (Thursday), but it really starts on Tuesday.

On Tuesday there was an event for a youth group I'm part of. One of the things we did was an eating contest. As you can imagine, this was something I did really well at. The contest was to eat as many peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as you could. I won by eating 7 sandwiches, although a boy who's also 14 and another girl who's 15 each ate 6 sandwiches, so I didn't win by much. Then that day at dinner, I ate only a little less than my normal amount.

I woke up the next day and didn't feel an urge to poop but I didn't worry about it. I figured I'd feel the urge later in the day and would just go when I had to. I had three big meals again that day like I always do, but I never felt an urge to poop. Then this morning, I woke up to a heavy feeling in my stomach. I really had to poop bad. Not surprising considering I had two days worth of meals, plus all those sandwiches, inside me just waiting to be pooped out.

I went to the bathroom and peed and settled in, messing around with my phone. I sat for somewhere between 10 and 15 minutes and farted a ton during that time. I think I farted at least 50 times, and some of them were really loud and some were really long. Some were both loud and long. But I hadn't let out any poop and my stomach was really hurting by then. I put down my phone and really gave a good push and let out a really really long airy fart, maybe 20 seconds long. Another big push and I finally felt my poop coming out.

It all came out in the form of one very long log. It just kept coming and coming. Eventually it did break off and I stood up to examine my creation. One end of it was in the hole at the back of the toilet and it looked like a big spiral. It completed four loops around itself, each one bigger than the previous, and the last loop was touching the outer edge of the toilet. Then I felt a sudden urge to poop more. I sat back down and quickly let out three short soft turds. I wiped my front once and my back six times, then I flushed.

A lot of the big turd went down the drain, but not all of it. And as the toilet refilled, some of it ended up coming back into the toilet bowl. I flushed again and the everything down. I used the toilet brush and flushed one last time to deal with the skid marks left over. Then I sprayed some air freshener as it really stunk in the bathroom and closed the toilet lid before washing my hands and leaving the bathroom, feeling much much better.
Antworten