Geschichten von Krista E. (toiletstool)

Kackgeschichten Girls auf englisch
Antworten
TheMagician97
Geschichten von Krista E. (toiletstool)

Beitrag von TheMagician97 »

Here are some more non-accident toilet experiences of mine.

My freshman year in high school, I played on the girls' basketball team. I didn't really like basketball that much but my best friend at the time did and she convinced me to go out for the team with her. We both became starters on the JV team, which was pretty good for freshmen. And as starters on the JV team, we also dressed for the Varsity game. Mostly we just sat on the bench for the varsity games, but it was still considered an honor to be part of the varsity team. My friend did consider it quite the honor, but I really didn't care much either way.

One Saturday, we were traveling with the varsity team to this showcase event. A "showcase" is where they take a few of the top teams from the area and match them up against other top teams with all the games together (one after another) at a particular game site. I think there were 4 games scheduled at that site that day. It being all girls' teams playing in these games, they ended up putting a few of the teams (half of them, I guess) in the boys' locker room. We were one of those teams in the boys' locker room.

It was mildly amusing to see urinals in the bathroom there but other than that (and no tampon machine, I guess), it was pretty much the same as a girls' locker room. Of course, there were toilets in the bathroom in addition to the urinals and once again, a toilet in a boys' locker room is pretty much the same as a toilet in a girls' locker room. But still, for whatever reason, most of us girls felt a bit squeamish at using them. I guess it logically didn't make any sense -- as I said, a toilet is a toilet -- but still, it was a boys' toilet and we were girls. For me, it was a particularly delicate issue because at the time I had to do more than just pee.

One of the assistant coaches then suggested that we could all go use the girls' room in the hallway instead. And, I should also note that she apparently felt the same way about using the "boys' room" because she was going with us out to the hall. But just as I was headed out with the group, my friend stopped me. She pointed over to the toilets where we were and said it was better to use the boys' toilets. The thing was that she was strangely adamant about it, too. I mean, it was one thing to not really care about which sort of toilets to use, but it's another thing entirely to insist that using the boys' locker room toilets was actually better than going to a girls' room. But my friend being so adamant about this was oddly intriguing. She said it was a matter of cleanliness and that it should be pretty obvious why.

She then explained that unlike in a girls' room, the toilets in a boys' room rarely get used. It was hardly something that I'd ever thought about before, but what she said made perfect sense. When boys have to pee (which you'd assume accounts for the overwhelming majority of their toilet visits in school) they use a urinal. Boys are only using an actual toilet on very rare occasions. Girls, however, always have to use the toilet no matter what they have to do. Is it any wonder then that the boys room toilets have to be cleaner than girls room toilets. Well, I wasn't sure if that was ALWAYS the case, but her logic did make sense. So the two of use went over and took the two toilet stalls in the boys' locker room. I just assumed that she only had to pee, but she, like me, also had to poop. So the two of use pooped side by side in the boys' locker room that afternoon.

We'd get another chance to use boys' toilets later that year when the varsity team was playing in the state tournament. This time there were 2 girls' games at this site (a different site than the showcase earlier in the season) so 2 of the 4 teams had to use the boys' locker room. I'm not sure how they decide these things but, for whatever reason, our team once again got sent to the boys' locker room. But this time, the toilets in there didn't have any doors on the stalls. Do boys really have to use toilets like that in school? GROSS! This time the two of us just went with everyone else and used the girls' room in the hallway. Fortunately, the toilets in the girls' room had doors on the stalls. I only had to pee that night (actually I peed twice -- once when we first got there and again before we left), but my friend, once again, had to go both ways. She was very relieved (so to speak) when she saw that they did have stall doors for privacy in the girls' room.

One of the other girls on the team -- a senior and a starter -- also had to poop that night. In doing so, she may or may not have clogged the clogged the toilet. I mean, the toilet she used was definitely clogged and it even overflowed when she flushed it, but she adamantly denied that she was the one who actually clogged it. She claimed that it must have already been clogged before she used it. Whether she was telling the truth or not, I can't say. But it was quite funny to see her come running out of her stall as the toilet was overflowing.

As to my basketball career, it was just my freshmen year. The coach said I had potential and wanted to work with me, but I didn't really like it enough to put in the work necessary to reach that potential. My friend, however, made the varsity team as a sophomore and late in the season actually became a starter when one of the other girls got injured. She then started both her junior and senior seasons. She went on to play in college.

I had an incident my senior year where I started to feel the need to have a bowel movement as I was changing for gym class. Actually the need to go started the period before in Art Class, but it wasn't very urgent so I waited. Art Class was held in the old section of the school building and the girls' room in that section of the building was seriously neglected and rundown. I always tried to avoid using it if I could. I had Physics the period after Gym Class and that was in the newly renovated section of the building with a newly renovated girls' room there. In the whole school that was absolutely my favorite girls' room to poop in. So the plan was to hold it in through Art and then Gym and then go take care of business during Physics class. But as I was changing for Gym class, it was beginning to feel a lot more urgent and I realized that holding it in much longer wasn't really a good idea. Once again, I was trying to be more careful and not risking an accident by holding it in too long. And especially since this was gym class, holding it in would be a greater challenge than it normally was.

But the thing was that I hated the toilets in the girls' locker room just as much as I hated the girls' room in the old section of the building. It wasn't so much that the girls' locker room toilets were neglected and rundown. The girls' locker room had just recently been renovated and that included the bathroom area. But I think the girls' locker room were the busiest toilets in the whole school. It just seemed like every girl in the whole school took the opportunity to go in there and pee either before gym class or afterwards. And consequently with so many girls using it, that bathroom always seemed quite dirty and smelly by the middle of the day. I hated the idea of using it -- especially to do more than just pee -- but, not wanted to risk an accident, I knew what I had to do. So when I finished dressing for gym, I headed over to the toilets to do what I had to do. As I often did, I headed for the last stall by the wall, so with the wall on one side I'd only have an adjacent stall on the other side. Looking over the condition of the toilet seat, however, I decided it was best NOT to actually sit down. Suffice to say, that it wasn't only the boys at my school who were guilty of bad aim when peeing.

The thing was that I normally wasn't a squatter. I've never really had a problem sitting down on toilet seats in public bathrooms. But this time really called for an exception. So I positioned myself squatting over the toilet and let her fly. And not being used to squatting, I guess I misjudged it rather badly. I sent a big plop of soft poop all over the back of the toilet seat. And then somehow I managed to get a whole bunch of it to slide down the side of the toilet and onto the floor. I ended up with just as much on the toilet seat and on the floor as in the toilet itself. Thankfully, it was on the side by wall rather than where someone in the stall next to me could see it. But it was really hard to believe that anyone could have aim that bad without literally trying to poop on the floor.

Of course, I just want to leave it there for someone else to clean up. But the thing was that other girls knew that I was in the stall pooping. If I didn't clean it up, there was really a good chance that it would get traced back to me. And not only would it be embarrassing to be known as the girl who shit on the floor, but I'd surely be made to clean it up anyway. And quite possibly that wouldn't have been my only punishment. It was entirely conceivable that I'd be accused of doing it on purpose because, as I said, it was hard to believe that anyone could get as much poop in places where you're not supposed to go poop unless she was actually trying to poop there. There would surely be a serious punishment for doing such a thing on purpose.

Unfortunately, I figured I had no choice but to clean it all up. All could do was take wads of toilet paper in hand and start cleaning up the poop -- first from the toilet seat and then from the floor. GROSS! Then, of course, I had to take more toilet paper and wipe myself. Foolishly, I didn't think of flushing the toilet in the meantime. Flushing all that toilet paper in one flush, well…..you guessed it -- I clogged the toilet. Fortunately, it didn't overflow and I was able to hightail it out of there without it being noticed. Of course, I worried once again about the clog being traced back to me, but there really wasn't much I could do about it at this point. And I figured that clogging toilet -- although certainly embarrassing and stupid enough to get punished for -- was not quite as serious as pooping on the toilet seat and floor. But I guess I got lucky no one bothered to investigate who clogged the toilet and no one figured out it was me.

So those are a few non-accident toilet stories.
Antworten